Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning, I found a yucky mess under the bed. Evidently, at some point, Li'l Girl had thrown up. It was dry and disgusting, and I figured my new carpet was stained forever. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif I had Woolite Oxy Deep Spot & Stain Carpet Cleaner on hand, so I figured nothing gained, nothing lost. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Glad you were able to keep that new carpet still looking pretty!!I'm gonna be on the lookout for that stuff!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will also look for it -- I have found "throw up" stains impossible to get out completely. Do you need to use this with a machine or is it a spray and hand-rub kind of product?

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll have to check it out. I have a spot on the rug that I can't get out. I'm willing to try anything to avoid having to pay when I move out of the apartment (if I move, that is!).

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Judy, it's a spray on, blot with damp sponge or cloth product. Tough stains might take more than one application, but the nastiest of this morning's stain only took two attempts to come completely clean.

·
Registered
36 Posts
This is a great product! With three kids and carpet, I've used it more than a few times. It's been a lifesaver.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
When we use hotels or visit people, we always have a spray with us to remove stains. Our two can be relied on to throw up, pee or worse, if we are in a hotel with carpet on the floor. It got so bad that we now have a camper-car to avoid hotels. Last year they pooed all over the hotel room during the night, as they were ill, and I dashed out to find a shop selling stain remover, sponges, cloths. We spent an anxious morning trying to stop hotel staff coming into the room, whilst the patches dried. It was a relief to see the stains had gone, before we checked out.

·
Registered
786 Posts
SandyJ, I've been using this product for a while and it works great. I have an ivory colored rug
in my dining room :smack: . This product has gotten out everything including tomatoe sauce stains...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.