Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Phoebe doesn't play favorites. A couple of months ago she got into my purse and chewed up some glasses and part of my checkbook.
At the time I got a lecture from DH about leaving said purse where the theiving beagle could get it etc.... Well, guess who left his wallet on the coffee table and fell asleep on the sofa?!! DH, and guess who chewed up a credit card and left a trail of half eaten bills(thankfully ones)all the way to her dog bed in the kitchen?! Phoebe! Sorry, but I had to smirk!

·
Registered
865 Posts
Hee Hee!!!! Sounds like my husband, so I am getting quite the chuckle out of that!!!!

Toby loves to dig money (bills) out of purses! Why is that? He even does it to company!! We just tell them that we trained him to steal our friends money - LOL!!!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Sounds like me, when I lecture my brother (who is staying with me now for a little while) about this textbooks...
and then leave my stuff for Chloe to enjoy....

·
Registered
185 Posts
I left the doggie poop bags withing reach of luigi today, and we lost 2 rolls of them as luigi unwound and shredded them...oy...

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
When Maggie was little, I found her running around with money several days in a row. We never did really figure out where it came from. She must have taken it from somewhere all at one time, hid it and brought out a little at a time. We joked that we had the perfect dog and that she had a money tree somewhere.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
That is funny. I am always telling Dave to keep his stuff away from Duke if he doesn't want it stolen. Though I have to admit, Duke's favorite thing to thieve is my bras...no matter where they are, he goes in search of them and will get one that's at the bottom of the laundry basket! And he especially loves the Victoria Secret ones. Figures, he goes after the expensive ones! Grrr. Luckily, he doesn't chew them, but if the back door is open, he runs out back with them and gets grass, dirt, Duke slobber, and who knows what else all over them!

Eleanor, Chloe looks like she's being really careful with that money! Is it her allowance? LOL My parents used to have a poodle when I was growing up and my mom taught him to take things to my dad. They'd give him money and he's cart if right over without a single toothmark, but if she gave him green paper, he tore it to shreds! LOL

·
Registered
605 Posts
I have caught Henry in the most hilarious and unflattering situations while on his never ending search for socks and underwear. Once, Dad was supposed to be watching him and all the while Henry was completely destroying a pair of boxers. He pranced out of the laundry room with the elastic, feeling very proud of himself, lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts