Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been a big fan of PetEdge for awhile, and used their website to order all of Molly's puppy supplies including toys. I love how the toys are WAY cheeper than what you will find a PetSmart or anyother pet store. As it turns out I didn't even have to bother to order their toys, as Molly seems to prefer the catalogue.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Molly Dear, there things you shouldn't shred - it is a good idea for your humans to have access to a clean copy of the PetEdge Catalog

The Bagel

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Mine have been known to pick out a few pages of things from the PetEdge catalog too! For my multiple dog pack, it's a great source of supplies. I've been with them since they were New York Serum Company which goes back a few years. Their toys are much less expensive - and last just as long as the much more expensive things from pet stores. They can shred a $8 toy just as quickly as they can one that costs 89 cents! They also have great buys on steam carpet shampoo - and other dog supplies. I love their stainless steel bowls for the pack - they're dishwasher safe, don't break, and are under $1 for the size I use most - Walmart sells similar bowls for $6. About the only thing I don't buy from PetEdge is collars - since I have some collar chewers and the Lupine collars are guaranteed for life - even if chewed!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
LOL! Molly, now how are mommy and daddy supposed to order you new toys?

Jersey too loves to shred paper. Pet Edge is the best. I love them. I order almost all of Jersey's stuff through them. Their prices are great.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
This got me laughing out loud.... Chloe was tilting her head trying to figure out what just happened....

Molly is sweet, and knows where the cheap toys are

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Many of the items my local specialty pet shop sells are PetEdge items. They sell all the Zanies toys and the same brand collars. Even many of the bowls they sell are the same as what is in PetEdge. I laugh when I see toys I bought for $1.59 being sold for $5.99.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, PetEdge certainly has great prices. At my former job a bunch of my co-workers and I would put in one big order and split shipping to make it ever cheaper. One time we ordered the toy-display refil with a ton of toys for super cheap - it was even better than normal because it was after the holiday's and the holiday toys were on clearance so we got 80 toys for $70. Our dogs were in hog heaven!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I haven't heard of this site, but you bet I'm bookmarking it and sending in my address for a catalog. Spock and Bones send their thanks in advance to Molly
(And my boyfriend and I thank you, Niffer and everybody!)

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
LOL! I have a pic of Duke very similar, but it's a Redbook magazine that's in tatters. For the first 6 months we had him, I didn't have a single magazine that had both covers on it!

Molly is an absolute doll! I have a feeling she knows that you can't stay mad at that adorable face for long!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Oh yes, the shredded PetEdge catalog - Shasta has taken me there a couple of times - along with any other magazine or newspaper that is laying within reach. She is getting better about it which I would hope since she will be 2 in October.

Glenda turned me onto PetEdge a while ago and I now use it a few times a year - even my sis and a coworker have gone in on it with me. Since Shasta loves to destuff a toy within a day or less sometimes, I don't have a problem with her doing that with toys from PetEdge. I have also noticed - she has a couple toys from their that are made from Berber - she has not destuffed those and in fact, she and Shiloh will sometimes play tug with them.

And, since I love giving stuff to our humane shelter, especially at Christmas, PetEdge is almost always my choice for that.

·
Registered
242 Posts
This is sooo cute and reminds me of my Simon - gone now for a year - not a Beagle but a good dog... He loved books though - particularly hard covered ones. I read a lot of mysteries and he would ALWAYS eat both the front and back covers and the last 30 pages or so of the book - he weighed 120 lbs so it was just a snack!!! Always the ones I hadn't finished too, or best yet, the ones I got from the library! Gotta love them.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Beaglemom - you reminded me of my keeshond, Sasha, when she was a puppy - (she crossed the Rainbow Bridge in 1998) - I always said she loved a good book - to eat that is! I like THICK books, and used to read at night until I fell asleep - often the book would wind up on the floor, and I wouldn't see it the next morning, but very often Miss Sasha would find it when I was at work and take it to the back yard and read it. I wound up buying 3 copies of ShoGun (about 1000 pages) before I ever got to finish it - guess she liked Japanese Food. She was a great dog and is sadly missed, but other breeds DO have their mischievious moments, not just limited to beagle puppies.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Maggie has eaten a few covers also and she always seems to eat the last few pages of a good book. She has outgrown that to some extent but if I am not paying enough attention to her she always goes for a book.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts