Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Granted it is not until April 1st (yes April Fools Day & I am really early). I don't plan on having a true party for her, but I am going to take her to the Tampa Bay Beagle Rescue (TBBR) event on March 31st to hopefully see all the people who had a hand in rescuing her. I want to give them goodie bags (a few cookies for home dogs & maybe a gift card or something). I will print a thank you note & picture on these cute cards with a boarder of spring hats I bought this weekend. For the rescue I will donate a few items (food, collars, etc.). If anyone else has any ideas of what I can do I would be glad to hear them.
Anyone in my area (Pinellas): I am also thinking of taking her to a park on Sunday April 1st for the real day. If you would like to come or would like us to come to you that would be fun. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I will definitely be there! I have been approved (but haven't yet started) to volunteer with TBBR so I'll be there working. I had planned on taking Jersey anyway, since it's at our local park this time. Yeah! But now I'll be there to help out. Looking forward to seeing you and Emma!

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
What a great and thoughtfull idea! I'm sure everybody will appreciate it, people and dogs!
We shall keep that day in our prayers to make sure you can have a beautiful sunny day, both days!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Cheerio!

Jen ~ the meet on March 31st is at Al Lopez. Are you thinking of March 10th? (I would rather is be at John Chesnut, although Emma tries to squeeze under the fence there.) I might have the April 1st meet up there. My best friend lives in Hudson so it wouldn't be too far for her if she wanted to go. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif (This is subject to change. I am a woman & this is months away. :rolleyes: )

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
I think that is a great idea !!! As volunteers it is sooooo rewarding to hear the success stories that we play a part in.

I look forward to celebrating with you and Emma !!!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
We shall think of you on April 1st. That day our Snoopy will be 6!!!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by sherocks:
Thanks Cheerio!

Jen ~ the meet on March 31st is at Al Lopez. Are you thinking of March 10th? (I would rather is be at John Chesnut, although Emma tries to squeeze under the fence there.) I might have the April 1st meet up there. My best friend lives in Hudson so it wouldn't be too far for her if she wanted to go. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif (This is subject to change. I am a woman & this is months away. :rolleyes: )
Yes, I was thinking of the 10th. I just saw March and stopped processing. Oooopppsss.... :redface: If you have the meetup on the 1st, let me know and we'll be there!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:Originally posted by jen-n-jersey:
Yes, I was thinking of the 10th. I just saw March and stopped processing. Oooopppsss.... :redface: If you have the meetup on the 1st, let me know and we'll be there!
Cool, will do.

I found the cutest party stuff to hand out!!!

Don't you LOVE it?!
& here are the hats that go with it...

I also picked up a favor with a beagle on it, but I can't find a pic.

I printed out a tester card in the begining of the week & gave it to my mom. It looked good, but I am going to try to get a new pic of Emma for it. I also picked up 6 collars for TBBR.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts