Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On saturday 3/31 Miss Emma will be at the TBBR adoption event at Al Lopez Park (Tampa 10:00am). I hope to see some of you there.
On sunday 4/1 (her real AA day) we will be at John Chesnut Sr. Park in Palm Harbor at around 11:00ish.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Hey!

What's AA?

Whatever it is, tell Miss Emma "congrats" or "have fun" from Henry and I. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Yeah for Emma !!! Happy Adoption Anniversary !!

I will be there at the TBBR adoption event on Saturday (have to go out of town for work on Sunday). I'll you guys on Saturday !!!

Julie

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AA is adoption anniversary.
I finally got ahold of my best friend & hopefully she will be able to make the sunday one. She hasn't seen Emma since May. (One month after I got Emma.) She will be suprised at how social & playful she is now.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Emma had a great time this weekend. On saturday we went to her Rescue's event. I gave the head of the rescue a basket with collars, toys & Emma pics. I gave her caseworker a card, treats & a hug. I also handed bags of treats to other members of the rescue. Emma met another Emma at the event & they became fast friends. Her owner might come to one of the monthly meet-ups on this side of the bridge. I'm sure the Emmas would love that. I did get some pics of this day, but I forgot my card adaptor so I can't post them.
On sunday we saw Jen & Jersey. The girls had a good time finding food other people had brought. :rolleyes: They ran around a bit too. A Chihuahua wore Emma out. (She slept almost the whole ride home. About 1/2 hour). After the park we met up with my best friend & we ate at Panera's. I have only a few pics from this day since my camera decided to peeter out on me. (I did a search today & it is a Sony problem so they should fix it for free. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif )

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Sounds like a wonderful weekend !!

Happy gotcha' day Emma! :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
"the Emmas". /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sounds like alot of fun!

Can't wait to see pics.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Sorry we missed it. Big hug to that little speed demon of yours.

Hope to see you guys at next months meet. :thumbup:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Happy belated "AA" day to Emma! Thanks for posting the pics for those of us who couldn't be there in person -- they all came out great.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Great photos!!

The Emma's must be sisters of the heart since they made friends so quickly......

....what fun in the sun!! :cool2:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Here are a couple of pictures from Sunday. Emma had a lot more fun than Jersey did. Jersey liked sitting up on the bench with us. She really liked Sherock's mom. She was laying next to her and cuddling.

Someone spilled some food. The rest of the dogs ignored it...the Beagles snuffled through every piece of mulch until all the pieces were gone.

This is how Jersey spent most of her day. Lounging on the bench watching the rest of the dogs play. :angry:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Looks like fun as did the photos from Al Lopez in Tampa. We have not been going much to the parks as it is tax season and my time is not my own as well as the fact that it is a nice spring and Richard is booked with fishing trips 5-6 days a week and too tired on Sunday. Jersey is looking really mature. I will be glad when we can all get together for a beagle romp.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Looks like Emma had a great AA! Love the pictures of Emma & Jersey (how cute that she just wanted to watch the other dogs play). I always forget to bring my camera when we go to the dog park!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts