Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At this time Beagle World (BW) allows users to track threads and post as well as Private Messages (PM) through your Email to give you alerts.

We have been in recent times getting users who are using these little email messages to keep track of posts and messages. The problem is that when users no longer desire to receive these message they select unwanted email or this is spam causing our servers to be flagged as a spamming entity through out various email providers.

If YOU wish to no longer receive email alerts log into YOUR account settings HERE and disable the email alerts. DO NOT do this through your email provider.

If we receive any bounce back email from YOU selecting that our generated or automated email to YOU had sent to you from our system the entire provider WILL be placed into our banned email list. This will result in ALL users on that email service be denied use of those email accounts forever through our service.

Please make you comments or suggestions <span style="font-weight: bold">HERE</span>.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Dillon here. People always ask me if I want to change the style of my ears. I am not into cosmetic surgery, so I will opt out of the Doberman, clip and stand up style. I have considere one or two subtle piercings with perhaps little silver or gold bone shaped earring studs, but I am not into pain.either. I think I will continue to wear them naturally and kind of let them flop and blow in the breeze.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts