Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took Daisy outside and before I knew it she had eaten a caterpillar!! Are these things toxic? She dropped it once and that's when I saw that she had something, but before I could get anything out she had gulped it down.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I think they are fine, birds eat them right?

But just in case I would either look up that kind of caterpillar (you said you saw it right?) or give a quick call over to the vet.

Either way, it never ceases to amaze me what they will eat!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/angel.gif

·
Registered
39 Posts
You ever lose a condom /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bounce.gif, tea bag or beer bottle cap, just call for Bernie. I had NO idea our neigbhourhood was littered with these things til I got me a beagle with his nose stuck to the ground. Forget /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yay.gif after that!!

·
Registered
865 Posts
Oh NO Pandemonium! I think I would have been gagging like crazy! YUCK!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Double yuck /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rotatesmiley2.gif, I'm glad I live outside town so the only thing i have to pull from Zoey's mouth are leaves. Next time i have to do i'll consider myself lucky /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts