Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Cherio,Mon Frere! The easter egg hunt has been a long held tradition with our family beags for nearly a century! A hard-boiled egg has always been the best treat! And every easter , we hide eggs for our "boy's" to find! (The elder beags alwas find them & the younger ones learn from them!) :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
How fun! My daughter is too old to hunt eggs so maybe Maggie and the dogs next door would enjoy an egg hunt. Do they gobble up the eggs as soon as they find them? I guess thats a stupid question, of course they do. So do you peel the egg before you hide it?

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NW *******, that's right, I remember you talking about it in the past. Any chance you could get some pics for us this year?...

I would assume the Beags would indeed gubble the eggs right away. I know mind will rob the ducks and geese eggs from the nests at the edge of our lake, evry time they get half a chance.. And believe me, they never left us grab one from them...

·
Registered
452 Posts
Every Easter We have an Easter Egg Hunt for our 3 beags.....I boil eggs and peel them and Victor goes out and hides them (in plain site) and they have sooooo much fun.....when they were small we cut them in half so they wouldnt choke....

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Cheerio, Pop & I have pics of Snapper, Duke & Goober "hunting & harvesting" easter egg's...but thanks to my parents move to a smaller home...That is one of the items "not found yet"...( Aww crap.../"Merde")! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Registered
326 Posts
Do you guys just use boiled eggs to hide in the back yard for the beagles to hunt?

I'd love to do a easter egg hunt in the front yard, and if all we need to use is boiled eggs, that would be really awesome!

(... Erin)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.