Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the long cursed home & property that was Goobers nightmare
& mine when I thought I might be forced to kill one or both of them when a "retarded" couple ran an illegal cat shelter behind
my property has now been sold to a young couple & their polite lad of about 8 yrs old! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbup2.gif They also have a mix-breed hound like Homer that might make for a good play-mate! (Sure
Goober loves to play with the aging doxies like Angel that is
only a year younger than he is)....but Zima is no longer "up"
for play with Homer since she lost her tail to a tumor like Goober almost did in January 2006! BTW, the "Crazy" cat couple
used to love taunting Goober until I confronted them one nite
with pepper spray & the promise that they would die of "lead-
poisoning" next time! (They promptly moved away)!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eyes.gif

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
Glad the nasty neighbors are gone and Goober has a doggie friend in place of the evil kitties /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbup2.gif

Your quote is quite fitting /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol2.gif

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just to "clear the air", I do not hate cats...(I have been owned
by one or 2 in my time)...But Dogs are the breed that best relates to me! Goober ,by chance happens to be the best hound so
far to "read me like a book" & teach Homer-the-Huge how to act like him! Goober has taught Homer several things about "home-invaders"! And my home is now very secure now thanks to him!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts