Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dance: Just really happy to announce this. No more marking in the house. No more separation anxiety. Our 4yr old beagle boy has come a looooong way in the 8 months we've had him! Good job buddy! :dance:

Now we work on the recall button. :)

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
GOOD JOB !!!!!!

Recall is the easy part. Just practice and always make sure you have a little tasty morsel accompanied by gobs of praise and you'll master it in no time !!!!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
1 Posts
:dance: Just really happy to announce this. No more marking in the house. No more separation anxiety. Our 4yr old beagle boy has come a looooong way in the 8 months we've had him! Good job buddy! :dance:

Now we work on the recall button. :)
Hi! I recently adopted a dog, that seems to be some sort of beagle mix and the separation anxiety is awful!!!! Particularly towards me, even if my roommate is still around, he freaks out when I leave. He is also pretty pottytrained but does mark certain places a lot.... how did you solve these issues? Particularly the barking when left alone? I am in an apartment and so stressed from it. I crate him for about 4 hours a day, but that's it. I hoped it would make him feel safe. If we leave him in the apartment free for even just 30 minutes the barking is out of control.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts