Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought a brita water pitcher from wally world. its a filter system in a pitcher. you folks know about it? it cost $5.00 so i said "what the hey". been using it for like 3 weeks now. ive noticed a few things. my water actually tastes way better from the pitcher. not that i ever noticed anything before, but boy i sure do notice a difference.
i bought it for bernie, because i do know all the things that are in drinking water.(thank you doc don colbert) bernie loves it too. he drinks more per setting, but less throughout the day. follow me on that? might be good for those potty training too. i figured i would tell you all about the purchase. it was a very inexpensive way to help bernies health. very much worth the $5.00
spent. :thumbup:

·
Registered
62 Posts
My mom has a maltese and her vet told her that by giving her pup filtered water, those awful eye boogers wouldn't stain the pup's hair and there would be less eye boogers all together. I guess it's true, little Jack has beautiful white hair. We've been giving Wyatt filtered water since we got him, and I would suppose there is a difference...I don't have any reference b/c he's always been on filtered water with us. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Anyway, just another tidbit.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Less eye boogers? Well I'll have to get a brita! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Less eye goopies? I've been using brita water for drinking and making coffee, but maybe I'll have to start giving it to Shiloh too. (But she looks so cute when she follows me to the sink and watches me refill her water bowl!!)

·
Registered
308 Posts
That would be a good idea if it wasn't for my Girl's long ears! No matter how clean their bowls are, by the time they drink a minute or two the water is filty from the mulch and dirt they bring in /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif !

·
Registered
220 Posts
I love when Monty follows me to the sink too! He gets so excited when his bowl gets refilled. If it's empty and I haven't filled it up right away, he will start pushing it around towards the sink. If only he could reach up there to refill it himself!!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the filter takes out the hard water/minerals.
this is what causes the dirty tears in dogs.
its just a cheap way to do something else thats very good for them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts