Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
AAAWWWWWW...that brought tears to my eyes. What a wonderful story!

·
Registered
168 Posts
I def have tears in my eyes

great story though

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Beautiful story! If only Rocco could talk!

This is a good time to remind ourselves that if our pups are chipped, we need to remember to update our information if our address or phone numbers ever change.

If Rocco's family had changed their contact information, the shelter in Georgia may have never found them!

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Oh beaglemom, I'm jealous! I saw the tease for the story, with the precious beagle and little girl sitting on the sofa. But I had to (reluctantly) turn off the TV and get ready for work. I considered calling and saying I'd be late because I was beagle-watching, but not sure how that would have gone over!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Wow. That dog must have been through a lot. Great story. I wonder how he got all the way down to GA?

·
Registered
605 Posts
It just goes to show how many people find dogs on the street and keep them. Somebody probably had him for about 4 of the years he was missing. I haven't heard the details of the story, I'm just saying. It's truly amazing that he got back to them. My mom watched it on the Today show and cried. Her beloved beagle, Prince (Henry), got out when he was about 3 and was never found. She was just a little girl but it still breaks her heart to think of him lost.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts