Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doing better about getting on the couch.

My mother thought Karen was saying that Bebe was getting better about <span style="font-style: italic">staying off</span> the couches, but in our house it means that Bebe has learned that we want her to feel like she can get up on the couch anytime she darn well wants to! (Kitchen counters are still off limits, though.)

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Re: Doing better about getting on the couch.

I thought the kitchen counters were off limits at our house too. Until last night that is, when Maggie jumped up as high as she could and snagged a Subway foot long sandwich off the counter. I have NEVER seen a dog tackle a sandwich so big and finish it off before I could even get to her! Oh well...at least it was a Veggie Sandwich! LOL

·
Banned
4,444 Posts

Its strange, but our two spent their first 6 years in sterile
conditions, in research, however, the day they arrived in our house they jumped on the couch!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts

It's great that Bebe is starting to feel more at home now. Jersey is a couch hog. I usually have to move her just to have enough room to sit on it myself. LOL!

Originally Posted By: A doghouseIts strange, but our two spent their first 6 years in sterile
conditions, in research, however, the day they arrived in our house they jumped on the couch!
They knew they were home.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts