Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dunno if anyone is watching but tonight the show Dog Town on national geographic has a beagle segment. they saved 8 dogs from the Tampa beagle rescue folk.
Just thought you all might wanna know in case you ppl on the westcoast want to catch it. its on right now here on the east coast.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I love watching that show but sometimes it makes me to sad. Not exactly the kind of friday night TV I'm used to. I would love to see the one with beagles though...have to see if its being reshown.

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
I love Dog town! Sorry I missed that episode. Its very sad at times but the work they do is amazing.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
I recorded this episode and watched it a little while ago. The stories had happy endings today. I felt so bad for the little terrier with the skin disease. The beagles were all cute of course.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
The Beagles came from Tampa Bay Beagle Rescue! That's where my little Jersey girl is from.
And Sammy's Mom (Julie) is a volunteer with them. I missed the episode but it's on again next Friday. I've already got the DVR set.

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
I have to search the TV guide on the digi cable and see if it will be on again. I found that you can search by show title and that really helps.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
it was so neat to hear our name mentioned on national tv...we also got a mention on the today show that morning. Sherry was on with Elektra in Al Roker's segment.

I actually pulled Archie from Hillsborough County and fostered him until they left for Best Friends....I can say I know a tv star !!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts