Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<3 Rest in peace our sweet angel <3
Ollie died in terrible accident. He didn't suffer. It's so hard to write about that.. please don't ask how did it happened.
One day before our neighbour complained about dogs without the leash and she used racist words to my wife and she called her bit××, that's why we decided to walk with them in different place.. I was with my friend and his dog too, his dog take off and Charlie and Ollie ran after him...straight on the train rail. I managed to save Charlie but I couldn't save Ollie.. Everything happened so fast. I still see it every second.
We had to tell Laura that Santa took Ollie to work as a reindeer to help him with work.. She is really proud of him.. I don't know how everything will go after that. Now we need a time to spend all together. We miss Ollie so much and still can't believe he is never coming back. Ollie loved me so much and I couldn't save him.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I am sitting at work crying my eyes out reading your post. I am so sorry for your loss. That was nice telling Laura that santa needed him to help. Sometimes things just happen in life and we wish we could go back 1 minute in time but unfortunately we cant.

·
Registered
5,801 Posts
OMG!! I'm so sorry to hear about Ollie. You've been an example of a great dog owner...and of course a wonderful parent to Laura. Send you (((hugs))). You have our sympathy. Please stay with us on the forum.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
:eek: !
Oh I am so sorry! I can't find the words. I am so sorry for your familys' loss.
He is over the rainbow bridge now and you will all be together later. :(
techie

·
Registered
462 Posts
I'm so so sorry about Ollie. Sitting here with tears in my eyes. Losing our pets is just awful but in such a tragic way it makes it worse. Just know you did everything possible to save him. He knows that. Lots of thoughts coming your way and know how sad I am for you.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am so sorry for your family's loss! What a tribute you have to your beloved Ollie! Though I'm new here it made me tear up! Sending you and your family love!

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
I am so sorry. I have been away and did not see this before. My heart hurts for you. Hugs my friend. All of us are here for you.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
I was so upset I posted on Dog Forum about your sweet Ollie! Pardon if that was too forward of me.
Always come back with your vids of your daughter and Charlie!
techie

1 - 12 of 12 Posts