Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Animal Planet there is a show called Dogs 101. It features about 5 breeds a week and tells all about them. This past week Beagles were featured. They had a spotlight about a beagle that finds bedbugs.
I had recorded it and just watched it last night. It might be on again this week.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I've seen advertisements for that show but I haven't watched it yet. I'll have to check and see if the Beagle episode is on again.

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
I watched it! I was very interested since the Beagle and Miniature Dachshund were both on the show that night. I thought it was a very good segment on the Beagle.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I've been watching it also and was so excited they featured the beagle last week -- I didn't particularly agree with their assessment but it was fun to watch.

·
Premium Member
2,104 Posts
I've seen the show a couple of times, but, missed the one with the Beagles. I'll have to record it this Sat. Or, yes, thanks Diana I might catch it on You Tube.

A Beagle sniffing out bed bugs.
Smitty, my husband, is always teasing about training Murphy to sniff out Boas down in Florida.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I've seen some show on t.v. that they use beagles to sniff out termites also. That is amazing to me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts