Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had bought Daisy a new big bag of dog food today. I keep her food in an air-tight container, so I pull it out to refill it. There was still some left in it, so it was REALLY full when I added the new bag. I put the top back on and went to pick it up. My grip on it slipped (I'm sure you see where this is heading) and when it fell I guess the lid wasn't on just right so it flew off and dog food went EVERYWHERE. I've never seen 2 dogs move faster in my life. It was a doggy smorgasbord for them. LOL! My husband had to corral them until I could get it cleaned up. They sure gobbled up as much as they could though while they had the chance. It's definitely funny after the fact, but not so much at the time.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Maybe the pups saw the preview for the soon-to-open Marley & Me movie -- one of the previews is almost exactly the same scenario you describe!

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally Posted By: judymaggieMaybe the pups saw the preview for the soon-to-open Marley & Me movie -- one of the previews is almost exactly the same scenario you describe!
I haven't seen that preview yet. It does look like a cute movie from the other previews.

They were very happy with themselves though. Their tummies are full now!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
LOL! I have to laugh at the thought of that sight. I can relate though, I've done the same thing. It's amazing how quickly a dog can get into the kitchen (or any other room for that matter) when they know something is on the floor for them.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Too funny! When Cole was only about 8 weeks old he scared me and dove head first into the airtight container that holds his food! I was crouched down opening it to get a scoop and he came up right under my legs and chowed down. He got a good mouthful before I could compose myself and pull him out!

Gotta love'em!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts