Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who all here is getting there beagles presents for Christmas????
Derby is getting a fleece mat for his crate and the "Top Dog Salon Special" at Petsmart- bath /w/ shampoo customized to skin and coat type, teeth brushing, gingerbread cookie remosturizer and cologne, a limited edition collecters charm, and a holiday bow or bandanna.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Gage is getting a hide a squirrel toy, a tug a jug, with treats to go in it, and like Derby, a fleece throw to lie on.

I hope Derby enjoys his day of pampering.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Ours are getting lots of treats and new collars. Our pet store gave us a 'stocking' for them wth pigs ears and a squeaky toy. They wanted to give us a toy beagle, but we cant have anything like that or Susi goes all stupid, nursing, and then attacks Snoopy.She was used for 5 years as a breeding machine (amongst other atrocities) and it doesnt take much to awaken her memories. Ours are looking forward to a dinner of roast turkey!!

·
Registered
509 Posts
We are getting Glover a smackos goody bag and my niece and nephew from Norway sent him a little present.
Me being incredibly nosy had a little look and its a soft toy bone lol he will love it but it will last for about a day... or less lol

xx
K

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Ours always get a stocking full of treats, small toys and new collars, and then a few bigger gifts under the tree to unwrap when we are unwrapping ours... I was hoping to get Moosie a BIG box of replacement hide-a-squirrels but, as I mentioned in another thread, I can only get a couple of three-packs in time for Christmas and the rest will have to wait until January. I don't think Moosie will mind but it would have been SOOOOO cute to open the box and see it absolutely full of many, many little squirrels in their little netted bags.

The best part about their stockings is that Booker and I have a tradition of going on an outing together (just the two of us) a couple of days before Christmas and she does the "shopping" for the stockings. Actually I have to pick the toys out for Moose and Popcorn because Booker could care less about toys, but for the treats we go down the aisles and she sniffs everything and I know if she likes it and wants it if she pushes it hard with her nose to knock it off the shelf.

This annual shopping trip is a really special thing for me (and I think for Booker too - she definitely seems to enjoy it!) and I look forward to it every year...

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Between Duke, the two older labs, Roscoe and Cassie, and our cat, Phoebe, I have a ton of treats from Santa Paws.

I was wrapping them yesterday and putting them in a special cabinet so they can't get to them and we were laughing at how full the cabinet was getting! Spoiled babies. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Though it will be interesting because we got Phoebe a toy that's strings on a wand and it makes bird noises when it's moved. It's in the wrapping and Duke is already trying to get to it. I have a feeling Phoebe will be fighting Duke for her kitty toy. LOL

·
Registered
786 Posts
I don't feel like a crazy person anymore. My family thinks I'm nuts for buying all this for them.

I bought there gifts through pet-shed. They got stuffed snowmen (which if I leave it to Jasmine she will have them destuffed and will just have snow bodies) Stuffed bones, and pigs ears. they do need new colars, but I think I'll go after christmas for that. Plus they usually get treats everyweek...

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Mine get extra special treats, some of our Christmas dinner and a new toy each and new blankies for their bed. Sherry doesn't play with toys yet but I'm trying to get her motivated. Maybe she'll surprise us on Christmas day :bounce2:

·
Registered
751 Posts
We went out and bought a stocking for Marley that I will personalize tomorrow night, got him an ornament that was personalized as well, and I got materials and stuff to make him a new bed. He loves the one I bought him when we got him in the summer but I want to make a bigger, fluffier one.

And then we got him a nylabone pack with a chew and an edible one, and also a replacement nylabone chew for the one that he loves but has to go soon.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
211 Posts
We bought Mizu this package of 12 toys plus some treats for 20 bucks at costco. As soon as I saw I was like Oh we are totally getting this!! An early xmas gift was a new bigger crate. He loves it.. Now he has to have a nice soft bed since the one that's in there is sooo small.

·
Registered
991 Posts
I am pretty sure our foster beagle, Freckles, aka wild child, will be with us during Christmas, I am going to get her some toys just for her. She is really easy to spoil so I will have to be careful that the other 3 do not get their feelings hurt. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

We've been snowballed.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I already got Derb(we call 'em that for short sometimes) a squeaking stuffed hedgehog toy, a retractable leash, and this really cool black leather collar. Not one with studs, though- He's not a pitbull... lol.

Oh, yes, and Cowboy. I didn't forget him. As for him it will be a long game of fetch(he can't go to Petsmart 'cause he thinks he's just a little thing like Derby and can jump on people, but he's really about 100 pounds). He will also be receiving a HUGE bone. I think they're cow bones. Anyway, they're really big, and they sell them at Wal*Mart. And finally, I will get him two new collars. One leather and one regular one to lounge in.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Well, I just baked a fresh batch of biscuits for Jersey. I have a new set of Christmas cookie cutters that I used on them. These were cheese ones. I'll probably try the banana ones tomorrow (only because I have two bananas about to go bad).

As for toys, I just ordered $60 worth from Petedge.com. That amounts to about 25-30 toys. I know, she's spoiled. I won't give them all to her now. I'll save some for Valentine's Day and Easter too!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts