Sadie rolling in new grass:

Both by the pool:

Miss Sadie:

Sadie gazing into Pool:

·
Registered
448 Posts
:eyes:
Sure-and here we are in Iowa-having a wind chill advisory and it is so cold my beags cant go out for very long even if they are full of it!

Looks like great pics-- great beags. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Now-do they swim in the pool? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Judi~Harley~ and Maggie

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We have 20 degrees forcast for tonight. But we live on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico so it doesn't usually get as cold as forcast. It is 57 degrees now but windy. The good thing about living in Florida is even in the winter when it gets cold it doesn't stay cold for long. We may have several days to a week of cold and then it will warm up and then back and forth.

We have only had the pool since December 28th. Pooh Bear fell in the first night it was completed. They haven't been back in yet. But I imagine when it gets warm and we are getting in they will want to get in with us. But they will be watched very closely. They sit on the edge and gaze down. This afternoon the Polaris pool cleaner surfaced and blew some water up (like a whale blowing water through a blow hole) and Pooh Bear barked at it. It was funny.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
So good to see Sadie & Pooh Bear healthy and having fun! My Maggie loves to swim and would be in that pool even in our brisk weather. All I have near me are ponds with the potential of resident alligators! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Looks like they are enjoying their new yard! Heck, I know I'd be enjoying it. The pool looks beautiful. I'm very disappointed with this weeks weather forecast. I'm on vacation and it's going to be "cold" (that's a relative term I realize) and rainy the last half of the week. I was hoping for some nice days at the dog park, dog beach, etc...with Jersey. Oh well. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Oh Lordy! How I wish I was there!! :grr:

Lucky, lucky you, Pooh and Sadie :happyhappy:

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Lucky beagles and lucky you!! beautiful pool. It is freezing cold here and more snow forecasted. We can expect snow until April now and we would so love to live somewhere warm.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts