Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, it takes me a while to re-size them all...I wish I could do it with one click...anyone have a suggestion?..hee

Snoopy is our Tri Colored rescue, 4 yrs, Marbles is the Lemon at 1 yr

Here they are the last 2 months at the Costa Mesa Dog Park in Cali

Marbles..Running around

Snoopy having FUN!!

God, I love my BEAGLES!!
Enjoy!!

Manda, Snoopy and Marbles

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Lovely photos of happy beagles. You are so lucky to have dogs parks.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live in an appt for now, so when we were in Chitown a few years ago and decided to get Snoopy, it was a MUST...Dog parks are everywhere....when we moved to cali, we based our location on how Dog friendly they were....we planned it out from the begining..

I just dream to have a house one day with a yard for my dogs...hehe...Im 30, most care about their children with yards, but I just care about my beagles...they mean everything to me!!

Manda

·
Registered
303 Posts
They are gorgeous! Nice photos!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
It is great to see Snoopy and Marbles having such a great time. Wonder if they stick close to each other at the dog park. Maggie is my no. 1 priority so I don't see anything strange about your priorities at all!

·
Registered
865 Posts
Wonderful pics! Both your babies are beautiful! Looks like they are enjoying the dp!

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Snoopy and Marbles are both adorable!

BTW...I haven't been able to get the information on the HB beagle group, as the co-worker that mentioned it to me has been on vacation. As soon as she's back, I'll ask her about it and get back to you. One thing I do know, is that HB has a yearly Beaglefest...unfortunately is was in May and I didn't find out about it until it was past. Next year I'm going for sure though!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Oh, and I totally understand how you feel about Snoopy and Marbles. Jersey is my life. She is so special and important to me. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for her.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
OH MY....how Marbles has grown, and how confident Snoopy looks at the park. You must be SO proud of them both!

Hello from your former 'neighbor' in Indiana

·
Registered
751 Posts
lovely - wish I was brave enough to let Marley off leash like that.. Question, you called Marbles a lemon. His coloring looks a lot like Marley's, and he is listed as a red/white. Are the names synonomous? Is Marley a lemon? I thought they were lighter. Confused

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.