Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Daisy went in Friday for her temperment test at a doggie daycare close to my house on Friday. She passed with flying colors, and I was very pleased with the facility, management, and employees. I am planning on taking her on my way to work tomorrow, but I wondered if I am supposed to bring her food with me. I don't know how all that works, and I didn't think of it until today but they are closed. So, those of you who take your pups to daycare do you take food with you?

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I feed Jersey before we go. Actually, she usually eats in the car on the way there. I tried bringing it for her to eat there but she won't eat while she is there. However, I know that many people bring their dogs food with them. One owner brings their dogs food in an old school metal lunch box. So cute!

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
I used to feed ours before they went to dog day care. Your dog day care sounds nice. The one ours went to when they were little was very small. It was a grooming place and dog day care. They usually only had one worker. Sadie and Pooh started going there when they were a few months old. I took them because they were such rotten wild little babies. Hubbie wanted to send them back to where we got them back then. Dog day care saved us all. I took them about twice a week. They came home happy and tired and good. But when they were around a year old, they started getting too much for this small day care to handle. It was a shame too, because they had so much fun there. They were asked to not return. They were tearing things up because they didn't have enough people to watch them properly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts