Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes everyone in the house was ecstatic when Uno won Tuesday night. I was pondering today what judging categories would exist if the dog show were for beagles only... Here are a few I came up with, but feel free to add to the list!!

Best AROOOOO!!!
Most creative spot for a nap
Best "Freagle"
Best "Zoomie"
Shortest amount of time to get into an unattended bag of food

LOL.. Maybe I've been watching replays of Westminister one too many times..lol...

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by DaisysMom:
What's a "freagle?" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif
That's when they lay on their belly with their back legs stretched out behind them like a frog. Frog + Beagle = Freagle. :biglaugh:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
What's a "freagle?"
If you do a search in the "Beagle Discussion" section, typing in the word "freagle", you should come up with previous posts where members have posted pictures of their beagles in this pose -- they are great to look at!

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by jen-n-jersey:
That's when they lay on their belly with their back legs stretched out behind them like a frog. Frog + Beagle = Freagle. :biglaugh:
LOL!! Makes sense! Daisy does this ALL the time.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Henry would totally win the Freagle 'cause his legs are outta sight long and skinny! LOL. It probably helps that he's 23 inches tall! Hope the purebred beags won't exclude Henry from their show!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I can't believe I missed this one!!!

I think Chloe will definitely take "best arooooo". She has started aroooooing a lot lately when meeting new dogs, and she has the most beautiful arooo. I swear! I've heard different aroooos, some sound like a hurting sea lion, but Chloe's is music to my ears..... sweet baby.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by jen-n-jersey:
LOL!! Makes sense! Daisy does this ALL the time.
Unfortunately Chloe rarely "freagle".... I would loved to see her freagle more /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

1 - 19 of 19 Posts