Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning everyone!

Spring is here, and Molly is getting more and more active. This morning she ate a pair of my glasses, and she has been on 2 walks already, and it's not even noon yet.

I was looking at Dog Parks around my area, and read a lot of reviews. Does anyone take their dog/Beagle to the dog park and let them off leash? I never had Molly of the leash, and I'm worried that she will not return to me. Since I take Molly sometimes to work, she made friends with neighbor dogs over there, and one said he would love for her to come over to play with their dog in the fenced backyard. I don't even know if I should trust a normal fenced backyard. Molly is getting close to turn 1, and she is great (well, not when she is eating things that are not hers), and loves other dogs. Luckily she still hasn't figure it out, that when dogs bark at her, that she can bark back. So everytime we walk, and dogs bark at her, she might start crying, or just look at them, but never barks.

So, my question is, who lets their Beagle run free and is it a good idea??

Thank you!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We did it!!

Molly LOVED it, and so did I!! She is great with the other dogs, and at the end she met another Beagle. There was a nice lake, and the closest she got was one paw in. At the end she was so tired and is still sleeping on the couch!!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.