Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I took Chloe to the park, where many dog owners in the neighborhood meet every night. She LOVED it... for 1.5 hours she just ran around the place, playing with all the dogs /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Great update! I am so glad your adventure worked out. Not surprised the "boys" found her attractive -- she really is beautiful. Does Chloe have blue eyes? Her avatar pic is stunning and her eyes are particularly striking.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by Chloe's Mommy:
Yesterday I took Chloe to the park, where many dog owners in the neighborhood meet every night. She LOVED it... for 1.5 hours she just ran around the place, playing with all the dogs /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
You should really be proud of her for responding to your call because this is something not easy for a beagle to do when running free .

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Lucky you, it took Charlie a while, still don't, only with a little hassle. The more I call him the more he runs, he knows it is time, and he wants to stay some more! Until I whistle, or call to him to stay. Than he will lay down with his tummy up, play dead kind of thing. :biglaugh:

·
Registered
519 Posts
awesome, sounds like a good time.

When we used to take Oliver to the dog parks, the only way we could get him is when another dog pinned him to the ground, then we would go put his leash on him.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dog parks are great. Jersey always has a great time. Like Chloe, she comes easily when I call her. I don't have to hunt her down. That's also why I love taking her to doggy day care. She gets so much socialization and has so much fun. Plus, she's wiped out when we get home and crashes for the night.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hubby and I are looking very forward to taking the Girls to a dog park in the next couple of weeks. Ours is not that well known and doesn't have that many visitors but I can't wait for the Girls to smell all smells of something new!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by littledude:
You should really be proud of her for responding to your call because this is something not easy for a beagle to do when running free .

When I call Fin's name at the park he turns around and gives me that "Yeah Right :rolleyes: " look.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by Laxmobster:
When I call Fin's name at the park he turns around and gives me that "Yeah Right :rolleyes: " look.
Moosie is a master of that look as well. It is usually quickly followed by the "I'm running away from you" look over his shoulder as he high-tails it away from me and the waiting leash!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Wish we had dog parks here in Bavaria, ours could do with meeting other dogs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts