Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
edited, for proper wording.....here is something I want opinions on.

Charlie has been male dog gang humps, a few dogs who are humpers? decided to go after my charlie, well I was so scared, he ran and ran trying to get away from 3 of them he fell rolled over trying to get up,then fumbling he got up he stood there worried as they humped i ran over trying to help screaming dogs would not leave him alone, they are growling at me, like charlie was there bitch...I am yelling who's f...king dogs are these, owners are doing nothing, cept calling the dogs from a distance..no-one would help , I pretty much threw myself between charlie and the other dogs and scooped him up, hard as hell as he is not a light beagle, anyhow i held him trying to get away from the dogs, they were jumping on me, and I ran /jogged with him in my arms.......what the heck........question do animals scence a week animal in the animal kingdom? Charlie has only 1 eye, his other eye was never developed as a babe in his mummas womb,and does not fend himself much........................can i also train him to be more assertive?.........have you had this at all happen too you and your dog?

a lady said that it's just a dom thing and it should be allowed...I said what? she said more dom /alpha dogs do this to younger dogs, I said 3 at a time? come on now I don't know about anything like this I don't think a dog should be subjected to being raped by any dogs..

advice and anything else you can make me understand what the heck goes on in the animal world?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry I re-worded such a word I was not thinking *doh*

oh then i don't want my charlie to become more assertive*tear* i would not want something of worse to happen to him he gets picked on to much as it is. I just wish he would not be such a pushover sometimes, I don't want a mean dog I don't want him to always accept everything.......there is alot more about charlies ways not just dogs wanting to hump him, dogs can be beating him up visiouse fight and he wont fend himself......i think dogs can be taken avatage of like humans, arghhhh anyhow i will avois such parks with to many dom dogs..........ok maybe beating him up is not the right word neither but you get the meaning ......

man the animal kingdom sure is hard.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Uh yeh ok, some think it's a dom thing,some not, what about My dog was harmed he has puncture scrapes around parts of his body and have applyed anti cream on them, they were agressive in the aspect of actualy growling and hurting him.

It reminds me back to when I was younger,I'm a bit scared myself, I was attacked by 2 large doberman and needed alot of surgery, So kicking a dog wont help when I threw myself between it all my eyes were closed tight waiting for the worse.
I'm not taking My boy to those parks anymore, next time might not be so lucky...

ha karate

thanx all

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.