Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a long stretch of cold temperatures, we've had a sunny much warmer day today. :happyhappy: Li'l Girl and Spook have really enjoyed the warm sun. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Ahhhhh, that's what I call enjoying life, you do not need a lot of money.
We have just clouds today, suppose to rain hard throughout the week into weekend. No fun for Charlie and Marlin. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Charlie mom

·
Registered
540 Posts
AWWWW...so jealous! Your pups look so happy in the sunshine! It's so cold here mine won't go more than 30 feet down the street for a walk, and it's been like that (around 0F) for two weeks now. Blech, so done with winter!

Wish I could beam my puppies down for an afternoon on your lovely deck, enjoying the sun /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Ah lucky beagles! Enjoy the warmer weather your dogs certainly are. :heart:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I'm so jealous!!! We're covered in snow here, but at least Caesar likes it.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great pictures. Lil' Girl and Spook look very comfy. I love how they are laying in the same position together like that. And Lil' Girl looks nice and cozy in Mom's rocker! Jersey enjoyed a very similar day yesterday. She spent a good part of the day on the balcony enjoying the sun. :cool2:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
aaaahhhhhh ... nothing better than relaxing in the sunshine !!!

What happy pups Li'l Girl and Spook are !!!

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
***smile***
my imagination pictures myself and my doggies lying on the porch with you and your doggies!!

It's minus five degrees here this morning and that doesn't include the wind chill!! It's hard convincing Cal and Mags to do their business each morning..... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Registered
131 Posts
They look so peaceful!! :heart: My babies too love to sunbath /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
Here's 14 degrees, but today's a rainy day, so they're on our bed sleeping /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif In the afternoon, at park-time we'll have our little puddle-race, as they definitely love to wallow in the mud (which I don't really appreciate since they hate to be washed) and I will spend my time running after them trying to avoid it /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

1 - 15 of 15 Posts