Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes, It's a beagle mix. I also own the same kind dog in the past year, But unfortunately I have lost her. Maybe they have some health issues. Now I have own a relatively new dog breed,
a phantom bernedoodle. Let's see what happens. It's also a mix breed. I think mix breeds have some type of health issues.
Is it your dog in the picture? Age?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am a connoisseur of breeds, but it seems to me that this is an ordinary mongrel. However, it isn't easy to judge by the puppy since distinctive features appear closer to adulthood.
By the way, I also have a mixed breed dog - a mixture of husky and shepherd. I will tell you that they do not always have the most strong health. I even bought my insurance. I chose an insurance plan for petinsurancereview.com, and I bought it the same day. It has been helpful to me more than once.
Is this your doggie? Very cute! I want to get a second pet, but of a different breed. My bully needs a friend, and sometimes I'm late for work.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am a connoisseur of breeds, but it seems to me that this is an ordinary mongrel. However, it isn't easy to judge by the puppy since distinctive features appear closer to adulthood.
By the way, I also have a mixed breed dog - a mixture of husky and shepherd. I will tell you that they do not always have the most strong health. I even bought my insurance. I chose an insurance plan for petinsurancereview.com, and I bought it the same day. It has been helpful to me more than once.
Is this your doggie? Very cute! I want to get a second pet, but of a different breed. My bully needs a friend, and sometimes I'm late for work.
I got a pedtgreed Beagle some time ago from a well respected breeder. Breeding was confirmed by the World Kennel Club. At maturity, he had all the desired markings and I was planning to breed him. I believe the World Kennel Club regisrets mainly Beagles not intended for shpw; just hunting an pets,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts