Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night Harley did just that. My son put his folder on the ground unattended for just a few minutes and within seconds Harley was eating it as if it were a 14oz Sirloin Steak.

I managed to tape back together what I was able to pry out of his mouth. I wrote his teacher a note explaining the old “dog ate my homework” excuse was actually true in this case.

I sure hope she has a sense of humor.

Andy & Harley

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Aw gee, Andy--that's every kid's dream: to be able to tell his teacher "The dog ate my homework!" and you have to go and tape it back together for him??!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Silly Harley! That's funny! :lol2: I can't say Lucky has ever eaten homework but he has eaten books. Maybe Harley was trying to help do the homework. I always say Lucky is so smart that he was trying to read.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:Originally posted by Genie:
Aw gee, Andy--that's every kid's dream: to be able to tell his teacher "The dog ate my homework!" and you have to go and tape it back together for him??!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
I know, i'm such a bad dad - I think that was Harley's way of saying forget the homework come play with me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts