Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We left Cassidy in the house alone for the first time for a days worth of time, and she managed to grab a lot of interesting things and stock pile them into her bed. Which included but not limited to:

male and female underwear
socks
one sneaker
headset from X-Box
most of her toys
other dog beds
dirty clothes

She managed to grab more then she could handle, as there was a trail to the bedroom of stuff she was trying to nest with. She didn't chew anything up, nor had an accident (she is 5 months) but just layed on our stuffs. Has your beagle ever done this or still does do it? Or anything at least remotely cute and funny.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
That is so cute! Cassidy missed you guys and wanted your scent around her. Sweet girl. Jersey has done similar things...only she almost always chewed up whatever she stole. It's not as cute when they chew the stuff up! LOL!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
When I first got Coco I used to leave him in a gated fence in the kitchen because I was afraid that I wouldn't come back to a house. Whenever I would back home, he would be lying on my bed. I was shocked! How the heck did he get out when that fence is 3.5 ft high when he was only 4 months old and couldn't jump that high!!
I pretended to leave one day and came back in the house and spied on him through my hallway. I saw that he would climb the fence to jump over and then make a run to the couch. He never got anything nor destoryed things, i suppose he just wanted to sleep on my bed instead.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Perhaps this will answer your question lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
889 Posts
LOL Daisy will steal my fuzzy slipper sometimes and sleep with it. Socks too!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
That's cute. Maggie wouldn't have collected stuff, she would have just eaten it all.

·
Registered
114 Posts
JoJo's new nick name is Seek & Destroy. Even when I'm at home she will zoom in on something of value, run under the bed with it and destroy. I have been through two mobile phones, 6 bra's, countless pairs of knickers and socks, one pair of ugg boots, two tv remotes and so much more.

·
Registered
326 Posts
awww, cute what your doggy did. umm guess not cute if they distroyed it instead.lol

When We go out, I always lay out My robe for charlie, so he is confort of My scent.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Charlie hoards shoes. Once he has them, he proceeds to destroy them though. Josie finds a blanket and curls up under it for the day.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Hoarding not so much.
Stealing and eating is more accurate! Everything that is not bolted down is highly guarded in this house!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Caesar collects things too. Usually he eats them but he also likes to put them in his bed which we now call his nest. I have found a winter boot, bits of paper, a potato (???) and other things in his bed. When something goes missing we always check his nest first.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Oh that is too funny and cute!! That was one busy pup!

·
Registered
392 Posts
hahahah that's sooo cute!!!!
i've never left snoopy alone in the house without her being penned up with just a blanket because i'm SURE she would eat everything.
i WISH she collected... :S it would be so funny to see what she brought hehehe
consider yourself lucky that you actually FOUND that underwear in her bed haha...
snoopy would have swallowed most of those items!!!
silly goof

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I have said this before but Bazel steals ear plugs we have to hide them , at 11 he will still run off with socks. He is young at heart

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.