Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have often times heard that your dog can resemble you in looks, personality, etc. Do you believe that your pet resembles you in any way?

I can honest yes for me. We are both lazy, hyper, stubborn, loyal & when I had brown/red hair sometimes said we kind look alike

·
Registered
392 Posts
I've heard that too! i love looking at different dogs and their owners and noticing that they look alike or have similar charicteristics.
I actually think snoopy and i are VERY similar! haha - maybe dogs just pick up the personalities of their owners though - that would make sense.
Sometimes I think we look alike.. i have a picture where i think i look like her haha... i'll post it. The first thing i said when i saw it was i look like snoopy! hahah
aside from that.... we're both silly, stubborn, active, very vocal.. and i like to think, cute
hahah.
funny how that works hey

Attachments

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally Posted By: WoojiebearI've heard that too! i love looking at different dogs and their owners and noticing that they look alike or have similar charicteristics.
I actually think snoopy and i are VERY similar! haha - maybe dogs just pick up the personalities of their owners though - that would make sense.
Sometimes I think we look alike.. i have a picture where i think i look like her haha... i'll post it. The first thing i said when i saw it was i look like snoopy! hahah
aside from that.... we're both silly, stubborn, active, very vocal.. and i like to think, cute
hahah.
funny how that works hey
hehehe, same big puppy eyes
very cute...and yes, you do remind of Snoopy. Perhaps because of the facial expression you are making very Snoopy like

I need to find a picture of me & post his & mine together
to also compare

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Popcorn and I are actually a lot alike - somewhat doughy overall, big around the middle, and our heads are way too small for our bodies!!

·
Registered
847 Posts
Bodie doesn't really resemble me... well except for the back hair. ...I kid, really I do!

If anything we might have similar personalities and traits. For example, we both like food. Especially bacon, cheese, jerky, and an occasional M&M (ya-ya I know, no chocolate!). We both like our bellies rubbed, our ears scratched and going for long walks.

So I'd say we're pretty much alike.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Henry and I both love to be outside. There are days when I can sit in the grass and put my arm around my dog, ol yeller style, and feel totally at peace. Besides that, we're both mischievous and fun loving.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
My hubby and I discuss this all of the time. Personality wise, I'd have to say absolutely. Roscoe is very much like me, independent, playful, likes his alone time, and takes his time eating.
Cole is very much like my husband, loves being the center of attention, not too big on alone time, and eats likes a hoover!!

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
Hmmm, well she is super cute!! Haha.

Seriously, in a way all three of my dogs reflect my personality in different ways, which makes us all seem similar. Molly is much more nervous that I ever am, but she was abused and I wasn't. She loves to play and have fun, loves to eat, loves new stuff and loves to eat. That would be me

1 - 13 of 13 Posts