Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....how to get chapstick out of carpet. My little darling Maggie took mine off my nightstand (unbeknownst to me), took it into the hallway and chewed on it until she cracked the container and then smeared the chapstick all over the carpet. Actually, it wasn't the regular clear brand of chapstick, oh nooooo, it had to be Burt's Bees <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">Red Pomegranate </span></span>lip balm. I cleaned up the chunks, but I have no idea what to clean the rest of the red, greasy mess with. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
991 Posts
My first thought was, boy Maggie is sure going to be able to give lots of soft kisses! lol Sorry, I could not help that. It might be like removing candle wax from a carpet. I think the procedure is to use an iron on low and just keep melting it till you get most of it. I know it is no help, but my little darling also got mine off the night stand but he took it to his bed for further inspection. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
yeah i'd use the paper bag method.

also @leonidas i dont know anyone that doens't use burts. its the shizzle :D, my aunt's rotty had a supper dry nose and the vet suggested some patrolum jelly based lotion, so i suggested burts rasberry. dry nose. all gone
yay burts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.