Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Molly will try to get to my coffee if I'm not looking or paying attention.

If I move from my seat in the morning, I have to move my coffee where she can't get it, otherwise within seconds she is drinking it!!!

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
YES!! My previous beagle Molly used to drink out of my coffee cup if I sat it down unattended. And OMG...anytime I had a Starbucks Frappuccino, she was all over me trying to lick the container!

·
Registered
605 Posts
All my dogs have loved coffee, beer and wine (not intentional!), pretty much anything that I'm having. Of course, I can understand why coffee is a typical doggie target. "Hmm, Mom looks very sleepy and groggy, and she drinks this sweet/spicy smellin' stuff every day. Mayhap I should try it when she's not looking!"

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Originally Posted By: Li'l MaggieYES!! My previous beagle Molly used to drink out of my coffee cup if I sat it down unattended. And OMG...anytime I had a Starbucks Frappuccino, she was all over me trying to lick the container!
Heck, I love Starbuck Frappuccino, had I been there - she wouldn't have had anything to lick.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/greendevil.gif

·
Registered
71 Posts
Augh!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wave.gif I would not like to see Penne hopped up on caffeine! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/greendevil.gif

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Yes! Popcorn loves coffee and will try to get at our cups whenever she can. We gave her some once and... well, it acted just like a laxative. Not pleasant, so no more coffee for her - although she still tries.

Booker and Moose pretty much recoil in horror at the smell of coffee, on the other hand. Although Booker will gladly share a frappuccino if offered (which she isn't), and they all like latte foam (preferably with honey or sugar in it)!

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Funny you should ask, but yes! Our Sadie loves coffee. Especially when she was little. She would try to get at my coffee cup. I could not leave a cup of coffee sitting around in her reach, or she would start lapping it up. She is not as insistant at getting my coffee away from me now.

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Funny you should ask, but yes! Our Sadie loves coffee. Especially when she was little. She would try to get at my coffee cup. I could not leave a cup of coffee sitting around in her reach, or she would start lapping it up. She is not as insistant at getting my coffee away from me now.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
I think that Henry feels like anything that mom likes is worth a try. But he's never had coffee...he would try it if I let him, though.

~Denise

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Maggie doesn't bother with anything in a cup. I can leave milk, water, tea or coffee sitting out without her bothering it. I can't figure out why because anything in a bowl or plate is fair game for Maggie if she gets there first. I have even seen her eat most of a paper plate the kids have left out.

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Caffine is really bad for dogs so you might want to make sure that they don't ever actually get any but yes, Spencer would drink it if I let him, mind you he would eat or drink just about anything.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I left a half full cup of coffee on the desk about a week ago and then got a phone call at work to report the death of my favorite coffee cup (Eeyore /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif ) I don't know which dog did the deed, or whether it was a team effort but the pieces of cup that were retrieved were sparkling clean.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Diesel love it unless its hot... if its to hot and i walk away from it he tries to drink it and it burns his tounge and he barks at it for a while until it cools off then drinks it

·
Registered
211 Posts
I've caught Mizu numerous times in my coffee cup..It only takes 1 second and there is trying to get a taste. He never goes for my iced coffee though..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts