Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At least once a week my pup will get what I call our "Basset Hound Days". Where all day shes seems content to just use me as a pillow and take a nap /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/freak5.gif. Nothing appears to be physically wrong and she accepts food and water just like any other day. Maybe she figures I need a break /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif or these are just "growing" days? Anyone else experiance this?

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Yup, Jersey has those kinds of days too. It seems to happen more after she's been at day care. Like Jamie said, I think they have lazy days, just like we do.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Today was one of those days until i accidentaly jingled her leash. Time for a nice walk /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/gaah.gif

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
After a nice walk and visiting some of her friends shes at my feet again taking a nice nap /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_exclaim.gif. A good end to a good sunday /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yeah Scout gets those days. We call them "thank god she is tired" days. Usually they are a day after a playful day at the dog park. Its weird, we go and I figure "wow she is going to be out all night" and she comes home and plays. Then the nest day she barley gets up from the couch. Its like strenuous activity hits her the next day.

·
Registered
185 Posts
haven't had em yet, but I definitely look forward to when Luigi has them...The eyes I've had to grow in the back of my head need glasses. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

·
Registered
271 Posts
When we take a nap, we tell Molly it's nappy time and she jumps on the bed and we all take a nap together. She loves it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts