Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Omg, Rocky has started to do this in the last couple of weeks and it is soooo funny to watch!! AT the trailer he did is for so long that when he stopped, he staggered into the couch! I have to try to get a video...I'm afraid he may outgrow it!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Leo chances his own tail, and Caelia chases Leo's tail, it is hilarious. I think it is perfectly normal and so adorable!

·
Registered
605 Posts
It is funny to watch sometimes, but they can get obsessive about that stuff sometimes. Try giving him a rope toy or something he can tug or chase instead.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Oscar actually bites his tail. Not sure it's really hard but i often wonder what's gotten into that Beagle...

·
Registered
269 Posts
Molly only chases her tail when she sees it, and tries to chew the white tip off. But she doesn't really care much about it. Sometimes we show her her tail and she is going after.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Cole went through a phase for a short while doing that but once he caught it, he stopped

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
The trainer at our school said it was a sign of stress so whenever Molly starts we try to distract her to snap her out of it.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Gracie has only done it twice, once this week and once about a month ago....she looked almost as if she accidentally found her tail on both occasions. I kind of wish she would do it more (as long as it truly isn't a stress response) because it was hysterical to watch and she seemed to enjoy it. Both times ended in her happily tired puppy flop!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.