Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Burp?

Chloe just walked into the living after eating and she burped louder than Hubby ever has!

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Oh gosh yes, Daisy burps ALL THE TIME. It's hilarious. What isn't so hilarious is when she passes gas in my face while I'm sleeping. Of course, that is one way to wake me up.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chloe does the college frat party burp! And Stray Jack is my gasser!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Guess I'm lucky - rarely hear "burps" from the pack, and none of them seem to have gas. My daughter's beagle (Buster) who lives with us IS gassy - but it doesn't bother me - I lost my sense of smell about 8 years ago - there is very little that I can smell at all. My daughter complains about Buster all the time.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Arty is a quiet burper, but i can see it come up when he does that "hiccup" sorta thing and then it blows out his doggy lips, haha.

Okay but Arty is the WORST farter in the world. he passes gas like no other. Sometimes its so bad you can hear the farts. One time he farted so loud he even scared himself. and of COURSE he LOVES to sleep with his butt facing me on the bed so i wake up with a face full of stinky stinky.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Leia is a burper and farter! She'll come inside after eating her chicken wing and burp really loudly. It makes me giggle.

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
When Abby burps her lips flap and when she farts she jumps a little then turns around to try to sniff her own butt, like "WHO'S THERE?!?! I FELT THAT!" :lol2:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Neither Cecil or Brandy do much gas but they both burp right after eating a meal. I read in one of my beagle books that this is what you want them to do. Beagles eat so fast, many throw up their food; however, if they burp, then that will not happen. So we always ask the girls "did you burp yet?" It's kinka cute.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Jersey burps sometimes but very rarely ever lets go the other end. My Amber girl on the other hand could clear a room with her gas. She'd wake herself up sometimes, look around at us in disgust and get up and leave like we were the ones that had done something wrong.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Oh, yes, Boeing burps and very loud too :biglaugh: I take it as a very good sign because he doesn't throw up afterward when he runs around playing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts