Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Banned
19,926 Posts
Originally Posted By: BookerMooseI tried to get Booker to wear a yellow rain coat once but she absolutely refused to move forward while wearing it - not that she likes getting wet but I think she likes that better than a silly rain coat.
My Maggie did exactly the same thing whenever I put any type of outerwear on her -- she would walk fine before it went on and then she would act like she couldn't walk even though her legs were not restricted in any way. Take it off and, amazingly, her legs worked just fine! Even when she was down to 16 lbs., had little fur and our temps dropped to the 30s, she refused to move with a coat on.

· Banned
19,926 Posts
Last Halloween our apartment complex had a pet costume contest and then a cookout for the residents. I knew Jersey wouldn't tolerate a full costume so I decided to just try a doggie t-shirt. I bought her one that says Mommy's Lil' Pumpkin on it and another that says Daddy's Lil' Devil. I used to dress Amber in sweaters/sweatshirts when it was cold. She had a yellow rain coat that I tried on her a few times. But, like others here all she would do was stand still and look at me all pitifully.

Here are some pictures of Jersey in her Halloween T-shirt. She also has a Halloween collar.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.