Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everytime I see items that remind me of my baby, I simply can't resist. So, let's see...what do I have now? T-shirt, polo shirt, towel, photo frame, calendars, pictures, posters, books, movies, figurines, beagle pup plush toys, mobile phone cover, stickers, wallets, and magnets. I'm sure the list won't end here /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif .

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
I have started doing the same thing and that's bad because I already have so much stuff. I collect Hallmark ornaments and I read constantly, so have shelves of books waiting for me to get to them and now beagle stuff. Everytime someone mentions something here, I buy it. I have started a beagle Christmas ornament collection for my daughter. I think it is becoming an obsession.

·
Registered
786 Posts
My sister-in-law had a beagle for years and her kids went to the build a bear store and built her a beagle. Her beagle use to snort like a pig, so her son had them add a pig sound. I'm not sure if build a bear still carries it?

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Do I collect beagle souvenirs!?! My house overfloweth with them! :eyes: Add all the calico cat memorabilia, and you could almost call me obsessive. :hi:

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Unfortunately, I discovered Danbury mint through this group. I try not to look at the web site very often!

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
I collect Beagle stamps. I frame them and have a them all on the wall in my family room. I have some from many countries and it has become a real obsession with me. I spend quite a bit of time looking for them, even asking friends to surf the net for me. That must be the worse side effect of Beaglitis!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts