Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

:wave: Hi everyone, how do I look?

Mom, this bath rug I going to tag it every where I go, because we have hard wood floor and it is cold.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
You look so sporty and handsome! I don't blame you about that rug either. You take it so you don't get cold...she can always get another one. lol

·
Registered
650 Posts
Charlie looks very sporty! I was about to post to find out how his stay with the sitter and your trip went. Welcome home to the both of you!

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Chloe, hope I have your name right.
You can check out the pictures I posted on the two legger talk under pictures from my trip. Thanks for asking, our trip was wonderful.
Charlie seemed to be happy seeing me, and he is fine. I would only assume that they treated him well, since Charlie can not tell me himself.
He had a bath and nails clipped, ears cleaned, part of the package which is only $25 per day.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
That outfit looks great. Does Charle like wearing it? He looks very happy.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He loves it, we bought 4 different one from Hong Kong. Last year he tore them apart, but this year he loves it, besides he is afraid of being cold. The one he is wearing cost only US$4.48 hehe, at Target at least $20, I wish I can buy out the whole rack and ship them back home, they ran out of sizes!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
What a handsome boy you are Charlie! I like the shirt. As for the rug, well, you can't expect the Beagle to be cold? Jersey won't sit on the tile in the kitchen. When she's in there with me she has to sit on one of the throw rugs. Silly Beagles! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
very handsome boy Charlie !!!
love the outfit !!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Cute, so cute.

I love this site more and more each day. Told Hubby Marley doesn't like sitting on the cold floor. He said 'cause I spoil him. Again, now I see Marley is not the only one. YEAH!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts