Our Beagle World Forums banner

Do any of your beagles...

3K views 20 replies 17 participants last post by  ncdogstar 
#1 ·
Sleep with their tongues hanging out? Missy always sleeps with her hanging out, and it dries out, when she wakes up she has to un-stuck it...so funny to watch /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

See less See more
#6 ·
Peanut does that sometimes. It really is comical to watch her when she wakes to the dry tongue syndrome. She look like she is trying to taste the air as she is trying to re-wet it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

#7 ·
Maggie does that all the time and not just when she's sleeping! I'm jealous that you were able to get a picture of it ... maybe if I resisted from touching the tip, I might get a picture, too! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif I think my Maggie inherited this habit from me -- whenever I practiced the piano as a kid, I stuck my tongue out exactly the same way!

#14 ·
Haha Arty does that ALLL the time!! He gets into such deep sleep that his tongue just sorta falls out of his mouth. My boyfriend thinks maybe Arty's tongue is too long for his short little snout. What do you guys think?

And this one: (sorry for the horrible nail polish chipping on my finger as i point out how much his tongue is sticking out...)
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.