Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sleep with their tongues hanging out? Missy always sleeps with her hanging out, and it dries out, when she wakes up she has to un-stuck it...so funny to watch /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Cute and no /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
271 Posts
Peanut does that sometimes. It really is comical to watch her when she wakes to the dry tongue syndrome. She look like she is trying to taste the air as she is trying to re-wet it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Maggie does that all the time and not just when she's sleeping! I'm jealous that you were able to get a picture of it ... maybe if I resisted from touching the tip, I might get a picture, too! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif I think my Maggie inherited this habit from me -- whenever I practiced the piano as a kid, I stuck my tongue out exactly the same way!

·
Registered
110 Posts
My Maggie doesn't but we had another beagle for a couple of months awhile back and he did that all the time! I have no idea why though!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Haha Arty does that ALLL the time!! He gets into such deep sleep that his tongue just sorta falls out of his mouth. My boyfriend thinks maybe Arty's tongue is too long for his short little snout. What do you guys think?

And this one: (sorry for the horrible nail polish chipping on my finger as i point out how much his tongue is sticking out...)
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
WOW, tell your BF that I think he's right, the tongue is just too long for the snout!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif
Arty you and Missy would make a great pair /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I figured when reading the title of this thread I would be able to say at least ONE of ours did whatever the subject was going to be... but on this one I can't since none of ours do it!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Here's a picture of Arty where he's awake and a little bit of tongue is poking out.

Usually he's good at keeping it in but sometimes if his mind wanders his tongue drops out. He's my cutey-patooty!!!! I love him so much.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts