Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of when me and Dixie went camping and Fishing.

Here is Dixie at the campsite begging for Deer meat,

our campsite,

The River near the site,

Dixie did great off the leash so i let her go, She never got too far and she always stayed near the camp

Come on Daddy!!

You coming??

Here we are on the last night of camping,

Then me and Dixie went with my Dad fishing on Lake Ivies,

She spent most of her time on the bottom spread out like this,

What this stuff around us??

Here she is standing up while we were taking off going about 30mph across the lake,

We didn't catch nothing at Ivies, but i did catch some perches at the river while camping, she didn't want to have anything to with the fish at first, but after the third one she would sniff it! lol

We had fun during our spring break week, Hope everything is going great with y'all!!

I am busy these days as i am suppose to graduate come Dec. 2008 so i am trying to get all of the paper work and classes straighten out. well have fun folks!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the kind words!

She been on a sleep all day mode for the past 2 days since we been back to Lubbock! lol

·
Registered
212 Posts
She's so cute! That looks like a lot of fun. I've never been camping for fun before (only camped at a renaissance faire site while working there...not fun!) so I hope I can go this summer. I don't know if I would be brave enough to bring the puppy with, though. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally Posted By: SandyjDaisy, you're beautiful, and turning into a real good 'ol girl! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif
Funny you call her Daisy, She was called that afew time that weekend! lol

·
Registered
110 Posts
Great pictures!! Good to know Maggie isn't the only begger out there /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif I love the one of her laying down, Maggie lays that exact same way!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts