Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Cute picture. This must be a universal beagle trait. I try to load and unload the dishwasher when Maggie is outside and busy playing with kids. I am afraid she is going to break the door!

·
Registered
333 Posts
I think your all right it's gotta be a beagle thing! All that Badger has to hear is the click of me opening the dishwasher and he comes running into the kitchen to see what he can get a lick at!!! :lol2:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Great pic!! I laughed out loud :biglaugh:

I don't have a dishwasher!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif Except when Daisy licks our plates after dinner. At least I never have any food bits in the dishwater :thumbup: )

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Caesar does this kind of thing all the time (just look at my avitar) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif . I don't let him stand on the door anymore, I'm scared he'll break it! He comes running into the kitchen everytime he hears that door open. It's like snack time!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I used to have a dishwasher where I used to live, but didn't have one here. I just got one - a portable here, and the dogs have not he "remembered" what it is - Lemon used to stay really close by when I was loading it - I've only had the new one a couple weeks, so we'll see how it goes. Very cute pic /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
794 Posts
my goodness--from the back end, Sophie looks like Georgia!! from the white spot near her rump to the white steak up the back of her head! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
and of course, both of my Beags love to chow down on the dishwasher stuff!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts