Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other night I was loading and unloading the dishwasher when Caesar decided he would help with the pre-wash.

I turn around for one second and he's IN the dishwasher!

Then we ordered pizza, one of Caesars favorite food to steal.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I wasn't having a good day until I looked at the pictures of Caesar. He is adorable.

Thanks for brightening my day!

Lora&Tippi

·
Registered
131 Posts
:sign20: Caesar's too cool /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif I think you are lucky you can still leave things on the kitchen work top: if I forget something there Milla and Luce jump and steal it :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
VERY cute! Caesar is so beautiful, and I love the head-tilt while 'in' the dishwasher. :angel:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by John W:
Try to keep him off the dishwasher door. We had to replace the door on ours because Suzi kept jumping up on it and it became warped and started to leak.
We had a similar problem with Moosie climbing onto the dishwasher door - the door didn't have to be replaced but his weight on the door caused the dishwasher to come loose and we had to bring someone in to re-install it... also not cheap.

So now they are not allowed ON the door, but they still can complete the "beagle pre-wash cycle" from the floor!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We do try to keep him off the dishwasher door but that time it just looked like a Kodak moment. We don't want any expensive repair bills so we'll be very watchful from now on. Thanks!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
It may not be good for Caesar to sit on the dishwasher door, but he sure looks cute! :heart: Li'l Girl will lick dishes in the dishwasher, but so far, has never tried to get in it.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Fantastic, our last beagle, Spotty also used to climb into the dishwasher. Beagles soon learn where to find food!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
This looks just like Maggie and I trying to clean up the kitchen after dinner. I can't leave the dishwasher open at all or she climbs up on the door. I have to load a few dishes and close the door until I have some more ready to load. Not a very efficient way to work but I tell Maggie she is the most helpful person in the house. No one else is out there helping me.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Suzi is so accustomed to cleaning my plate that a couple times she's jumped up on the chair beside me and started to try to clean the plate before I'm done eating. She hasn't tried to get the food remaining (although I'm sure it's just a matter of time), she just wants to lick off what she feels is rightly hers, and doesn't want to wait.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Way to go Caesar!!! :bounce: Chloe and Bailey..

[/url] [/IMG]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts