Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caesar was obviously burying something in the backyard today because when I let him in his nose, which is usually white, was all brown from dirt. And he was not happy about getting his picture taken either!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
uh oh !!!! I can just hear him now ..."don't you dare mommy..."

·
Registered
333 Posts
Ohhhhhh...that definately looks like one unhappy beagle!!! What an attitude he is giving you about taking his picture! hee hee

Too cute though!!! :hi:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
How adorable. What a little attitude he had! If looks could kill! His little paws are all dirty too. He must have had one heck of a good time in the yard.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Those are great photos, full of expression. Wonder what he buried!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Hehe, love the pictures! That's the same look I get when Lucky comes in dirty and I tell him it is bath time. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
How funny! I love the look on his face. Does he ever go back and get the things he buried?

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
:rotflmao:
That is too funny! Caesar you are so busted!
Charlie would hide back in his crate.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:Originally posted by jassy:
How funny! I love the look on his face. Does he ever go back and get the things he buried?
I'm never sure what he buried so I don't know if he recovers it. I'm sure he would though. When we moved into our house a few months ago he would come to the door with something new about once a week. He found two G.I. Joes, a small bouncy ball, and 2 street hockey balls. They must have come from somewhere in the yard from the people who lived there before us!

·
Registered
324 Posts
When Shiloh was a puppy he would care something over to the corner of a room,scratch like digging a hole, and then take is nose to push in the carpet to cover it. It would be buried in plain site but I guess to him nobody could see it . :rotflmao:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts