·
Registered
276 Posts
Good looking beagle bunch...looks like they were having a good time

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those beagles in this picture were owned by local fellow beagle owners. I'm in a local beagle club called the Beagle Club of Southwest Florida based in Ft. Myers. September 7th in Ft. Myers was Dillon's first ever meetup with the pack. Since he had a blast that day, I plan to take him to more beagle meetups because I want him to have fun. On October 5, The group is planning to come down to Naples to have another meetup and will celebrate Dillon's 4th birthday at Veteran's Community Park. I'm sure he's gonna have a cake-filled birthday party with his pack of friends there. It's gonna be an even bigger blast for him on October 5.

·
Registered
959 Posts
How cool? Did you just find this group, or have they been formed for awhile. With all the trouble we had finding a beagle, I know there are others in my area, I'd love to start something like that! What a great idea! Sniff, sniff, how to beagles say hello

Cathy J
Casie and cobi's mom

·
Registered
49 Posts
(In raspy Pirate voice): ARRGH! Thar Be Beagles! Say that 3 times real fast! I love it when we are at the dog park and another Beagle or two come running up, I like to do my pirate voice and proclaim 'there be beagles'! Then I always wonder what would happen if a rabbit came hopping by... But now I'm thinking of looking for a local Beagle club, what would a dozen or two look like, all sniffing each other and stuff. Better yet would would a dozen or two sound like if one started howling and the others followed suit?! I think I'll click on your link and check out your club!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts