Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're going to pick up Diggity's new buddy in a few hours, her name is Dotty. This is a picture of her a few weeks ago. She was born 6/2/08, exactly 11 months after Diggity. We're pretty excited to have a second beagle and I think Diggity will be happy to have a playmate.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Very cute little girl there!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Congratulations on getting Dotty! Diggity won't be the only one happy to have two beagles around!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Oh, she is just adorable! Diggity and Dotty are going to be great pals and you are going to have a blast watching them enjoy each other's company! Congrats.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
What an adorable little lady! You will have such fun with her! Congratulations!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
How exciting!
Dotty is just adorable and I expect Diggity will be a great big brother. Looking forward to seeing pictures of them playing together!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wow! I can't believe the energy this puppy has! LOL And she isn't afraid of ANYTHING. She's up and down stairs, starting stuff with Diggity, and just plain outgoing.
And, I haven't seen Diggity with this much energy since we've had her! The two of them are non-stop playing and rough-housing all over the place. Diggity is still so gentle with her though, she'll let Dotty get away with a lot...but not too much LOL. Even so, Diggity plays rougher with me than when she plays with Dotty!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Congratualtions on your new pup. Sounds like they are having a wonderful time.

·
Registered
253 Posts
awww so cute and cuddly.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts