Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was trying to get in to the forum all afternoon. It wasnt possible. Was it my computer or did anyone else have trouble?

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
I did loose it for a while earlier today. It came back before I could start to panic, though! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Whew!! Thank goodness!! I was afraid it was just my computer!! Glad we're all back, safe and sound!! :happyhappy:

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
The site was down for 3 hours, 6 minutes, 25 seconds due to a routing problem with Level3.net routing the channels to Amsterdam then back to the United States into Telefonica Data.

Most of the problems we have been having with speed and such has been with routing problems with Level3.net sending the DSO transfer to Amsterdam then routing back to the United States.

This is totally out of my control.

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
Well, today the brief slow speed was on the part of my Tier 1 network facility. I called the geek who answers the phone and reported the problem, he told me there is no problem email him the results from my test and he will find the time to look into it.

Well now you all know me. After knocking him down a few pegs and telling him where to go with his pass the buck and we have no problem here statement along with telling him I am still one of the oldest customers on the block and don’t forget that. He stuttered a tad as I was slamming down the phone.

The problem was resolved in 8 minutes.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Way to go, Dave!! Sometimes you just have to put your foot down!! :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Way to go!

I honestly didn't know that behind-the-scenes technology "geeks" even used telephones for communication.

Shows what I know about IT.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts