Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Derby is my 2 yr. old beagle. We adopted him from The Humane Society(got him at petsmart though), after he was left outside for 7 days without food/water because somebody wanted revenge on their family member, who was Derby's owner, beacause his owner had shot his girlfriend. Or, something like that. lol.

Will post pix of me+him at the Fun Fest Dog Show in Kingsport, TN. soon!

CHEERS
~ Russell /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Sounds like Derby paid the price for some stupid human's mistake. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif Thank you for rescuing him. My Li'l Girl's a rescue, too, and the light of my life. :angel:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Wow... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif I am amazed every single time at how stupid people can get :grr: .... Thanks for saving Derby! and hurry up with those pictures - please :roll:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, but you'll probably have to wait for the pix 'til tommorrow. But they're worth it.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL here they are finally:

Can't ever get a pic of his face! Ugh!!!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Another bad pic.

Will try to good one of him on here in the next week or so... yaknow how it is. Ya gotta use up all the film on your cam and then get 'em developed.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Just saw your other post saying you had posted Derby pictures - somehow I had also missed these pictures the first time around so I'll bump this message up to the top for the others to enjoy too.

He sure is a cute little fellow!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts