Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh how I wish i had a camera!!! Sunday we took Monty to the beach for the first time. He had the most amazing time. It took him about half an hour to realize that he is a natural swimmer! We played fetch for about 2 hours in the water, ate some hot dogs (never did like the name of those), and then he fell asleep under the umbrella until it was time to go home. Unfortunatly, it was all soft muddy-clay sand, and we took home a very muddy puppy! He had fun in the bath though /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Aww, sounds like he had a ball! Lucky is so jealous. Would have loved to see pictures of it. You'll have to take pictures next time!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
What a day Monty had! I'll bet he slept all night. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

I would love to see Henry at the beach. He would probably be too nervous to enjoy it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Monty was a little nervous at first...he kept snapping and trying to bite the water! I definatly will have to take a camera next time!
And yes, he slept ALL night. I had to force him to wake up this morning and go outside before i left for work. He did his business with his eyes half closed, and went right back into his crate when we got in the house and straight back to sleep!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Oh how fun for him. I can't wait until Duke is done with his shots so we can take him out and about. With the labs, it was always hard to cart them around too much. We did because they loved the lake, but now they're too old for it. Duke will be much more portable than 2 80 pound dogs!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Bet it was a wonderful day for him. I adore the sea and all our beagles have enjoyed it. Alas, we live in the centre of Europe, so a long way from the nearest ocean.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts