Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Our two have a set routine. They sleep the night in their baskets (or share a basket), and at 7am jump on our bed for an hours cuddle. Sometimes they demand to go out into the garden before jumping on our bed. Finally we all get up and the hounds go out in the garden whilst I prepare their breakfast. This they eat and then curl up on the couch whilst Dave and I get washed. We then have our breakfast whilst Snoopy sleeps on the couch and Susi lies on the floor watching Dave. She stares him out as if to say hurry up I want that walk. Then Dave takes them out for an hours walk in the woods whilst I clear up, go shopping etc.. On their return they expect a treat. Then its time for a sleep. We humans then have lunch and the moment they hear the knives and forks being put down, up they jump and expect a treat from our lunch in their bowls. Mid afternoon its time for a family walk and we go for another hour, then its their evening meal time. After our evening meal they expect a treat then they settle down to sleep on the couch. Late evening its time for another walk and then its off upstairs for bed. They go straight into their baskets and sleep.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.